Welcome to our revamped website
The Self-Publishing Aficionados!
Thanks for stopping by! As you’ve probably guessed, we’re Self-Publishing aficionados! We’re a small team of design and publishing professionals that teamed up in 2013 to offer our expertise to authors in the UK and beyond; and we’re still going strong! We love what we do and we hope that shows in our work. We have over 25 years combined experience in the publishing industry, so you’re in good hands! Take a look around, and please just let us know if you have any questions.
Professional publishing from only £399
We offer two professional publishing packages: Kindle, Kindle & Print. Both packages enable your book to be distributed to a worldwide audience via Amazon, the world’s largest book & eBook store. Our packages include professional cover design, which is an essential element of the publishing process; readers DO judge a book by its cover, after all! Our formatting and typesetting is done to traditional publishing industry standards, and we promise your book will look no different to a traditionally published book by any publishing house.
- £50 deposit
- Professional Cover design
- HTML/CSS formatting (Industry standard)
- Proofreading of Amazon sample pages
- Proofreading of book description
- Publishing account setup
- You keep 100% of royalties
- Up to 70% royalty rate
- Marketing advice
- Full long-term support
Kindle & Print
- £99 deposit
- Print on demand setup
- Includes Kindle package
- Paperback publishing to Amazon
- Print formatting
- Full cover design
- Free author copy
* Please note that manuscripts with multiple images may incur further costs.
Most commonly asked question
Why choose us?
- We deal exclusively with Amazon
- We format Kindle eBooks using HTML/CSS code (Traditional publishing industry standard)
- We know the industry inside out
- We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service
- We guarantee your book will look no different to one published by Penguin Random House, HarperCollins etc.
- Check out our cover designs, then compare with other self-publishing companies!
- We take care of everything, then hand publishing accounts over to the author
- We’ll forward you digital proofing files for approval prior to publication
- We won’t charge you if you need to make amendments once published*
- Family-run business (Yes, we do sometimes argue!)
- Excellent author feedback
- You won’t find better value for the service we offer
- Our publishing packages are all you need to be a successful author
* Providing the whole manuscript does not need reformatting.
Here’s what authors’ think of our services
Stephen WilliamsAuthor of Heroes and tiny giants
Many thanks for your guidance over the past weeks. It was an anxious time for us doing something that we were unfamiliar with but you made our journey much easier than we expected. Thank you for always being polite and prompt in your replies. "We were always kept in the loop and there we no hidden costs. Everything was as you said from the start. We had an exciting and professionally run experience. Many thanks."
Stuart MichaelsAuthor of Nothing's forever
'I'd like to thank all at Socciones Editoria Digitale for their help in publishing Nothing's Forever. Their approach was very professional, any queries I had were answered quickly and the whole process was undertaken without a fuss. Thank you.'
Susan M ArrowsmithAuthor of Finding Bertie & The diary of a modern day white witch
"Publishing with Socciones has been a good experience because you have taken all the worry out of the process and I know I can trust your expertise. I hope to work with you again soon."
Allan FinniganAuthor of PURE GENIUS & PURE NONSENSE
‘I have now had two books published by Socciones. My second book contains unorthodox layout poetry and prose, these were sensitively formatted to present the shape and form of my work in precise detail. Both books greatly benefit from having brilliant covers designed by Socciones. I can wholeheartedly commend their professional services to any author seeking to have a manuscript published to print or as an eBook.’
Chris RamanAuthor of Only fools and losers
Extremely pleased with the service. Great cover design & layout.
Mark WoolridgeAuthor of Unconsecrated Ground
The service was exactly as advertised "on the can" and I will be using it again.
Martin W BidzinskiAuthor of The soccer coaching manual & Soccer Ergonomics
Friendly, professional service. Would certainly recommend. Very happy!